Long Service Recognised at Great Yorkshire Show
- Anthony Norman Bate, from F J Durdy and Company, who has given 41 years’ service as a general farm worker.
- William Calvert from A J Spilman and Son with 41 years as an agricultural worker.
- Michael John Hanslip, working at the Bolton Estate as a Woodman for 43 years.
- Andrew John Lishman, of BHE Agricultural Contractors, with 37 years as a farm worker and tractor driver.
- Stephen Philips, of Birdsall Estates, as head stockman for 36 years.
- Michael Raper, of J W and J Ryder. with 35 years’ service as a stock manager
- Paul Stevenson, also of The Bolton Estate, who has worked as a woodman for 42 years.
- Angela Irene Wilson, of A J Spilman and Son as a farm secretary for 39 years.
• The Great Yorkshire Show is England’s premier agricultural event, organised by the Yorkshire Agricultural Society (YAS), a registered charity supporting rural Yorkshire.
• YAS supports and promotes the farming industry through health care, business, education and scientific research.
• The Society is supported by its family of businesses including Fodder, Yorkshire Event Centre, Pavilions of Harrogate and the Harrogate Caravan Park as well as events Great Yorkshire Show and Springtime Live.
• Businesses and events held at the Great Yorkshire Showground in 2019 contributed £73.7 million to the economy.
CONTACT: Jo Francisco PR Manager
Mobile: 07954 007414