Media Centre 2024
The Great Yorkshire Show Media Centre will open in line with the new show opening times of 8am to 6pm.
Please apply online to be considered for a press pass, the deadline for applications processed is Friday, 28 June 2024.
Successful applicants will receive a press pass and parking pass. You will be asked to sign in at the Media Centre on the day and refreshments will be on offer for lunch and afternoon tea.
Catalogues and a daily schedule will be available from the Media Centre.
Press Pass Applications
Please note: the deadline for press pass applications for the Great Yorkshire Show is Friday, 28 June 2024.
Please complete all fields
- Limited press passes are available and submission of this form does not guarantee a pass
- A press pass will only be granted to bona fide members of the press and ID may be required
- Publishers, marketing personnel, sub editors, advertising, administration staff, photography assistants, interns and work experience do not qualify for a press pass
- Photographers entering the judging rings and the Main Ring are asked not to obstruct or hold up proceedings. Please comply with the Stewards’ requests and instructions
- Photographers and any media filming are expected to dress smartly to enter the judging rings
- Wifi is provided in the press office
- Refreshment vouchers will be provided on presentation of press passes
- Applicants should be prepared to provide a recent example of their publication if required, before a pass is issued
To apply for a press pass, please fill out the following form:
For general press enquiries, please contact JoF@yas.co.uk